Friday, July 18, 2008

Ee May.

The post is for my Miss Ong Ee May.


Back in July last year.
I started to like Ee May but didn't really get a chance to see or talk her much.
After the I started college and most of my friends were in her class then we start hanging out.
Mostly at Level 7 because there is the hang out place for most TCPJ students.

Me and Cheung Ken always talk about her when she is around the corner :)
but I still didn't have the guts to talk to her.

One day after I said 'hi' to her,
I went and sit down, look at her play foosball then I notice something that makes me want
her to be my girlfriend even more!

Its!


Taa Daa! Her ASS!


Even until now some of my friend as me why I choose Ee May,
I still tell them this story!
:D


but mostly she is really nice to me, friendly, kind, have a sweet looking face!
and I LOVE YOU BABY!